Re: [BuildStream] IRC monthly meeting next Tuesday November 20th

Hi,

On Friday, 16 November 2018 12:38:32 CET Laurence Urhegyi via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

On 15/11/18 15:30, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
<snip>
# Agenda

Is there anything you want to discuss? Please add it to the agenda below so we discuss it in first place.

I think that the meeting should focus on the targets for 1.4:

       * Blockers for v1.4[7]

Unfortunately the links at the bottom of the original mail which link to boards
with specific labels do not work as a hyper-link, so people will either have to
enter the label themselves or copy and paste the link manually during the
meeting. Therefore, for reference, the link to the mail about 1.4 targets:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-October/msg00080.html

My bad, the right link is this one:
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/boards/688208?&label_name[]=Blocker

We have a board for the blockers since some time ago.

<snip>

Best Regards
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt