Re: [BuildStream] Recorded Presentations and BuildStream YouTube channel

Hello again,

On 13/11/18 16:49, Laurence Urhegyi via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hello,

I have created a BuildStream channel on YouTube [0] and uploaded the recorded sessions from the Gathering in October:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU8gOKOs1C_DFBaSvd5HitQ

I have used my personal account to create the channel - I'm not sure if this is best the thing to do, but I'm not familiar with managing YouTube channels (one annoying thing is that I can't find a way to set up other users as 'admins' on the account, to decrease the bus factor) so any hints on this would be appreciated.

So it turns out that what I should have done is to create a BuildStream channel and set it to what YouTube calls a 'brand account' - this allows some degree of separation from my personal account and also allows multiple admins on the channel. I've now done this and set Agustin as a co-owner. If anyone else wants to be an owner in addition, please let me know.

This means the new (and proper) link to the BuildStream channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVVBo7wzaUmUAuWvlVHrxbQ/featured

Please ignore the previously posted link, apologies for the noise there.

Thanks,
Laurence