Re: BuildStream Twitter account

Hi,

On Friday, 11 May 2018 12:35:55 CEST Jim MacArthur wrote:
On 02/05/18 16:19, Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

in preparation for the coming release and GUADEC, I would like to have
access to the BuildStream Twitter account.

Do we have one? I do not see anything in this list archive nor Google.

If not, let's create one. Here are some proposals:
* @buildstream_project
* @project_buildstream

Any other?

I see that @buildstream is already taken. Any proposal must follow the
general Twitter username policy[1]

[1]
https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/twitter-username-rules

Best Regards

One common practice is to add a noun describing what the thing is, so
I'd suggest @buildstreamtool, which I've just reserved, if we can't get
@buildstream.

This name goes in the direction pointed by Javier and meet my wish on having
buildstream included in the ID. I like it better than @buildstream_prj

Well done reserving it.

Best Regards

--