BuildStream domain selection prior to BuildStream Twitter account

Hi,

##Twitter account

It seems that there is little consensus about the Twitter account.
@buildstream is taken and @buildstream_project is too long. Please check the
thread[1] about further suggestions. There is debate about some of them so I
wouldn't say there is consensus.

Based on the above, my first action could be to claim @buildstream through the
impersonation process Twitter has available. We have a case since the account
is inactive for over 6 months, at least.

In order to follow such process, the recommended steps are:

* Go to: <https://support.twitter.com/forms/impersonation>
* Make the selection for ‘I am being impersonated.’
* Follow all the steps and fill the form, providing Twitter  with the
information requested.
* Complete the form, giving a detailed description of why you think the
username should be released. This is where you should tell them you own the
.com and any other entities related directly to the username. (You will likely
have to prove it by emailing them from the domain). If you have any registered
trademarks or wordmarks for the name, you can tell them this as well.
* Within a day or two you should get a response from Twitter support and have
an answer.

And here is where the domain discussion comes to place. So I would like to
have a discussion over the domain selection in order to start the activate the
impersonation process.

## Domain

Here are some options I would like you to evaluate:

buildstream.x
* buildstream.org .io .com .net are taken.
* buildstream.info .build are available

bst.x
* We can go for something in the line that Sander suggested like bst.build
which is available. This option would work also for Twitter.

bstx.y
* bstbuild.com .org are available

buildstreamproject / projectbuildstream
* .org is available for both