Re: BuildStream Twitter account

Hi,

On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 18:45:08 CEST Javier Jardón wrote:
On 2 May 2018 at 16:19, Agustín Benito Bethencourt

<agustin benito codethink co uk> wrote:
Hi,

Hey,

in preparation for the coming release and GUADEC, I would like to have
access to the BuildStream Twitter account.

Do we have one? I do not see anything in this list archive nor Google.

I'm not a bst core dev, but I'm not aware of anyone

If not, let's create one. Here are some proposals:
* @buildstream_project
* @project_buildstream

grrrrr, too long

If any of these, I think @buildstream_project is much better (seems
putting project after the project name is what other projects do)

Any other?

I think your suggestion is good already, but maybe
* @buildstream_tool

Too long too. The limit is 15 characters.

Other options:
* @buildstream_ci
* @buildstream_prj

I like the second one better.