BuildStream 1.1.1 released

Hi all,

This is the second release in the 1.1 development series of
BuildStream, and marks the addition of some features which allow
projects to customize how `bst shell` behaves for their project;
allowing projects to create a more powerful testing environment with
access to audio and video resources.

What is BuildStream ?
=====================
BuildStream is a flexible and extensible framework for the modelling of
build pipelines in a declarative YAML format, written in python.

These pipelines are composed of abstract elements which perform
mutations on on filesystem data as input and output and are related to
eachother by their dependencies.

=================
buildstream 1.1.1
=================

  o New project configuration controlling how the sandbox behaves
    when `bst shell` is used; allowing projects to provide a more
    functional shell environment.

  o The `bst shell` command now has a `--mount` option allowing
    users to mount files and directories into the sandbox for
    testing purposes.

  o Log lines are now configurable with the new "message-format"
    user configuration, allowing one to express optional fields
    such as microsecond precision and wallclock time.

  o Newly added filter element

  o Git source plugin now allows disabling of submodule checkouts

  o In the same way we allow overriding element configurations
    by their 'kind' in project.conf, we now support the same
    for source plugin configurations.

  o Tar and zip sources now automatically recall an `etag`
    from the http headers, optimizing tracking of tarballs
    significantly (issue #62)

Contributors:
=============
 - Chandan Singh
 - James Ennis
 - Jim MacArthur
 - Jonathan Maw
 - Jürg Billeter
 - Sam Thursfield
 - Tristan Van Berkom

Where can I get it ?
https://download.gnome.org/sources/BuildStream/1.1/

For more information on the BuildStream project, visit our home page
at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream