Re: BuildStream BoFs at GUADEC 2018

Hi

On 23 June 2018 04:16:21 GMT+09:00, Sander Striker <s striker striker nl> wrote:
Would have loved to attend that Monday morning session. but due to the
late
planning, I unfortunately am flying out that morning.

Looking forward to meeting and conversing with other community members
during the first days.

When I saw the Monday morning slot... I thought about you and your colleagues. Not sure why this time Tuesday
was packed and not Monday morning. My guess failed.

Cheers,

Sander

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 3:56 PM Agustín Benito Bethencourt via