Re: [BuildStream] list_relative_paths & import ordering

Here's an example of os.walk: https://paste.gnome.org/papwukrtn

I'll make up a proper test case which tests the output of list_relative_paths.

On 27/07/18 10:27, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Replying on the go...

One thing to note is that list_relative_paths() does not itself intend to follow symlinks or descend into
symlinked directories, so we should be treating them just like any other file.

If os.walk() order truly behaves differently depending on what symlinks resolve to, then this is most
certainly a problem (unless we have addressed the output of this function in some other way with a sort or
such already, i'm not looking at the code right now...).

[note: my first reply seems to have missed the list for some reason, if we are munging reply-to headers on
this list, we should fix that]