Re: Patch to defs2bst: Handle trailing spaces in .morph files

On Thu, 2018-07-12 at 16:57 +0100, Richard Dale via Buildstream-list wrote:
On 12/07/18 16:46, Pedro Alvarez via Buildstream-list wrote:
On 12/07/2018 15:31, Richard Dale via Buildstream-list wrote:
I'm sorry if this is the wrong list for submitting patches to
the defs2bst tool.

I believe that the right location would be a Merge Request in:

     https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/defs2bst

OK, thanks - I need to be added as a Developer to that project before
I can push a branch and create a merge request I think.

You can fork the project into your own space, and push your branch to
your forked repo.

Then you can open a merge request.

That's not to say you're not welcome as a developer of course, just
that it's not strictly necessary. :)

Mathieu