Monthly IRC Team Meeting, 09 January 2018

We just held the monthly team meeting. Minutes are below, full log is:

https://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2018/buildstream-meetings.2018-01-09-14.00.log.html

And the wiki page is updated, here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20180109#preview

Meeting summary
---------------
* Actions from last meeting  (ltu, 14:01:51)
  * tristan has updated HACKING.rst  (ltu, 14:02:53)
  * carry forward the GPG signing proposal and the mail re distributed
    builds  (ltu, 14:06:15)

* Any Other Business?  (ltu, 14:06:50)
  * ACTION: sstriker Send outline mail on distributed builds to
    buildstream-list  (ltu, 14:08:30)
  * ACTION: juergbi Work out new proposal for GPG signing  (ltu,
    14:08:49)
  * not an immediate concern, but we to think this year about long term
    cache key stability  (ltu, 14:12:53)
  * Cache deletion and pruning needs attention  (ltu, 14:21:10)
  * ACTION: re the issues with our workflow when not storing exact
    source references (i.e. usually git commit shas): tristan to write
    up a proposal on list of how to address  (ltu, 14:25:24)
  * consensus; personal information does not belong in logs  (ltu,
    14:51:49)
  * FOSDEM talk is confirmed - see you there!  (ltu, 14:54:02)

Action Items
------------
* sstriker Send outline mail on distributed builds to buildstream-list
* juergbi Work out new proposal for GPG signing
* re the issues with our workflow when not storing exact source
  references (i.e. usually git commit shas): tristan to write up a
  proposal on list of how to address

People Present (lines said)
* tristan (86)
* ltu (31)