[BuildStream] Shorter emails, please?

Hi all,
I wonder if I'm alone in sighing when confronted by long walls of text on this list?

If others, like me, would like to see crisper communications, please let's consider these three tricks:

1) focus on one topic in an email, rather than attempting to 'boil the ocean'. If necessary split your message into a series of mails. 2) When replying, use <snip> and only include the specific comment you are responding to 3) If there really needs to be a longer doc, stick it in the wiki, or a blog post - then summarise the key points in your email and provide a link

br
Paul