[BuildStream] Transferring BuildBox repositories from BuildStream to BuildGrid

Hi,

BuildBox is currently used for BuildStream remote execution via
BuildGrid. For BuildStream 1.6 we're planning to use BuildBox also for
local builds [1]. However, while BuildStream is and will remain an
important user of BuildBox, BuildBox will also become useful to other
remote execution clients.

In the near future, BuildBox is growing to multiple repositories for
non-Linux/FUSE systems and more sophisticated cache handling [2]. Due
to this we think it's the right time to move the BuildBox repositories
out of the BuildStream group in GitLab and move them into the BuildGrid
group. This also provides license alignment as both BuildBox and
BuildGrid are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

I will handle the actual transfer of the buildbox and buildbox-
integration repositories shortly.

Future discussions on BuildBox will take place on the BuildGrid mailing
list [3] to match the GitLab group.

I've also created a #buildbox channel to live next to the #buildgrid
channel on https://buildteamworld.slack.com/
Join the Slack group using the public invite [4].

Cheers,
Jürg

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/719
[2] https://lists.buildgrid.build/pipermail/buildgrid/2018-November/000069.html