Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream infrastructure: CI takes a very long time. State of art.

Hi,

On Thursday, 23 August 2018 14:12:29 WEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

as RD (Release Date) approaches, the delivery team becomes more sensitive to build times than ever before,
specially during the RC phase, since more bug fixes land in master and needs to be backported to the
release branch. We have been suffering this issue for some time now and there are short terms and mid term
measure we need to put in place. This mail is related with the short term ones.

Josh Smith has been assigned to evaluate what is the CI investing time on when building BuildStream. If you
are interested in following up this issue, please subscribe to the notifications of
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/603

Although the ticket is not close yet since there are a couple of open questions, the issue has been evaluated
and fixed. Thanks to all the participants. It has been a great team effort with a high impact.

Best regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant