[BuildStream] Proposal: new subgroup - "services" and new repo - "infrastructure"

Hi,

the question about where to open a ticket for infrastructure related topics at BuildStream arise this week.
The following options were evaluated:

1. Create an issue in buildstream repo.
2. Create a new repo on nosoftware subgroup called infrastructure.
3. Create a new subgroup "services" and create there a repo called infrastructure.

In my experience, mixing services and product development under the same structure (ticketing system, boards,
label, etc) creates friction over time. I advice against option 1. Nowadays, IaaS has become a thing so
managing infrastructure involves code, manifests, apps... Because of this I advice against option 2.

In order to be able to adapt the Gitlab structure to the DevOps nature of managing the infrastructure,
without affecting the "product development" structure we currently have, Gitlab propose to create subgroups,
which allows some level of "structure isolation". This argument (isolation) lead to the creation of
"nosoftware" which is working well, in my opinion. This is why I propose option 3.

This subgroup will also allow us to create repos (projects) to manage other services/application in the
future.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt