[BuildStream] Gitlab Proposal: new label: 'paper-cuts'

Hello,

I'd like to propose adding a new label to gitlab, named 'paper-cuts'. The idea is to label the issues which are discovered as a result of dog-fooding [0]. Open to other ideas for the name, of course, but I thought paper cuts was quite nice.

I'm aware that we have a lot of labels already (many which are never used, maybe we should cull some after a certain time period? but that is another discussion point) and I don't want to over-load the tool. So if there is a better work-flow available to capture this then please let me know. Otherwise I will implement the label in a week or so if no-one objects.

Thanks,
Laurence

[0] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/410