[BuildStream] BuildStream 1.2 release timeline

Dear BuildStream contributors, users and followers,

## Summary

The BuildStream v1.2 release timeline is:

* Feature freeze: Monday August 6th 2018.
        * Note: please have everything ready this Friday August 3rd 2018
(tomorrow).

* BuildStream v1.2 Beta: Monday August 6th 2018
        * Note: BuildStream v1.2 Beta = BuildStream v1.1.5

* BuildStream v1.2 Release Candidate 1 (RC1): Thursday August 23rd 2018

* BuildStream v1.2: RD (Release Date) Wednesday September 5th
        * Note: RT (Release Time): 12:00 UTC

## Considerations

* This week we should have all blockers finished. Please raise a red flag if
you are working in a blocker that will not make it or detect a potential
problem.

* There will be a meeting on Friday at 8:00 UTC to coordinate the feature
freeze. Please check the BuildStream calendar for details.

* The above timeline has been added to the BuildStream calendar.

* The above timeline might suffer changes which hopefully will be
communicated in advance to this mailing list and justified. There is only
one RC planned but there can be more based on needs.

* This mail will be followed by others describing further proposals and
actions related with the release of BuildStream1.2, including the related
contents.

* This timeline will be published on the wiki in the coming days.

Let me finish thanking those of you who have actively participated in this
cycle. I hope the response to this release make justice to the work done
since BuildStream 1.0.

We have a month to go. Let's make that work shine...

Best Regards
--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant