Re: Agenda - Monthly IRC Team Meeting - 3 April 2018

Maybe one more agenda item, which is more of a discussion starter:
Should we have merkle trees as first class citizen; potentially with a proper "API".  We've seen them come up in the Remote Execution support branch, mentioned in the issue on provenance (GPG signing), and, there is potential for leveraging in source mirroring.

Cheers,

Sander