Next irc Monthly Meeting

Quick note on the next irc monthly meeting date and time:

Tuesday 14 November

I propose that, rather than UTC, we have the meetings at 09:00 EST, all year round.

EST: 09:00

GMT: 14:00

KST: 23:00

This will mean less change throughout the year than if the meeting was UTC. For the summer months, the meeting will be 22:00 in KST. All other time zones are unaffected for the vast majority of weeks in the year. If a meeting lands on a week where time zones are not aligned, we can address that as and when.

Let me know if there are any issues with this.

Thanks,
Laurence