Re: Monthly IRC team meetings

On 11/10/17 09:48, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
<snip>
Tentative first meeting time: Tuesday, October 17th - 14:00 UTC

This gets all three corners of the world relatively in sync I think, or
as close as possible:

   BST: 3:00 PM
   KST: 11:00 PM
   EST: 10:00 AM

OK so since there were no objections to this time and date, we'll hold this meeting tomorrow at 14:00 UTC, on #buildstream on GIMPNet.

Agenda:

=== Blockers for BuildStream 1.0 release ===

Suggested by: Tristan Van Berkom

No feature additions beyond the recent format changes we agreed on, we'd just like to shake the tree and get a hold on what bugs need to be closed for a 1.0 release.

=== Release Schedule ===

Suggested by: Laurence Urhegyi

We should discuss how/if BuildStream releases will align with GNOME releases. Also I think we should inform everyone about the release cycle and also the devel / stable branch (more of an 'announcement' than a discussion perhaps).

=== Next meeting date ===

Suggested by: Laurence Urhegyi

Exactly 4 weeks from now? That would be Tuesday 14 November. Then every 4 weeks re-occurring?

=== Any other business ===

Chance for anyone to raise any other points not already covered.