Monthly IRC team meetings

Hi all,

In the interest of working openly and being inclusive, especially with
people distributed around the globe, we're going to try putting
together a monthly IRC team meeting.

We have already decided that Laurence is going to be Secretary and will
take care of maintaining the agenda, publishing the minutes on the
wiki, and making announcements around one week in advance of the
meeting on this mailing list (the announcement helps not only to make
sure everyone remembers, but also shakes the tree for any missing
agenda points).

I will chair the meetings, and the format will basically just be going
through any points that are on the agenda in order, giving everyone a
chance to discuss before moving on to the next point.

Meetings will take place also in #buildstream on GNOME irc for now
because we're pretty low traffic, it can be moved to a sort of
#buildstream-meeting channel or such later if overlap becomes an issue.

Everyone is welcome to lurk.

Assuming traffic is not too high, any interested parties are also
welcome to participate in the meeting - of course within reason. If
traffic is high then meeting participation should be restricted to
project contributors only.

Anyone who is contributing to the project is welcome to add points to
the agenda in advance of the meeting, just write to this list, reply to
this email or contact us in #buildstream, and Laurence will update the
agenda.

Tentative first meeting time: Tuesday, October 17th - 14:00 UTC

This gets all three corners of the world relatively in sync I think, or
as close as possible:

  BST: 3:00 PM
  KST: 11:00 PM
  EST: 10:00 AM

For the first agenda point, I would like to add:

  o Blockers for BuildStream 1.0 release

    No feature additions beyond the recent format changes we agreed
    on, we'd just like to shake the tree and get a hold on what bugs
    need to be closed for a 1.0 release.