Agenda: Monthly IRC team meeting, 12 December 2017, 14:00 UTC

Hi all,

We're having the monthly BuildStream meeting on irc tomorrow at 14:00 UTC. Tristan is on vacation at the moment, but we're going to press ahead anyway.

Agenda below, where I've listed some of the key points that are currently in flight which I think we should discuss.

Does anyone have any other points to add?

# Agenda

1) Actions from last meeting:
* ssam2 Work out new proposal for GPG signing
* tristan Update HACKING.rst with feature acceptance policy

2) Key Features currently in flight:
* Build-compile cycle time
* Build orchestration and distribution

3) AOB