Re: [Builder] Function and class fuzzy search for Python source code?

On 05/28/2019 09:35 PM, Pierre Equoy wrote:
I've implemented a small script available here:

https://framagit.org/snippets/3594

It's compatible with both Python 2 and Python3 and it's using Python's ast module which should make it very
robust in terms of how it finds Python classes and functions, but there is a caveat: it needs to be called
using the same version of Python than the project it has to parse the code of.

Please let me know if this kind of script would be enough.

Excellent!

Can you please file an issue here¹ and upload the file so that we can coordinate progress? This week has been (and will continue to be) crazy busy for me, and I don't want to loose your contributions.

-- Christian

¹ https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-builder/issues