Re: [Builder] Adding Handlers from the GUI Builder

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 4:41 PM Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
  * The .ui file didn't get saved. This one is pretty annoying and has to
    do with some cases where our key-press are hijacked and we can't
    activate the Save action. If that happened, just click somewhere on
    the UI design and hit Ctrl+s to save.

This appears to be the case. It's odd that changes in the "Signals" panel don't land in the UI file without saving, though. Changes on the right panel and in the GUI editor seem to instantly apply to the UI XML. Also, if I refocus the GUI editor and press Ctrl+s, I get an alert sound that makes the keypress sound like an invalid action (even though it does save!).

If you'd like me to file something on GitHub, I would be happy to do so.