Re: [Builder] Adding dependencies to a Python Flatpak project

On 07/01/2019 02:12 PM, David Strauss wrote:
However, I'm not sure how all of this affects the Flatpak bundling of the app's dependencies. I certainly wouldn't want to require installation of these Python library dependencies via the package manager on systems using the Flatpak.

We mostly just change the python template in response to people having a desire to improve it.

So if you get things working with newer Meson features, we would gladly accept a patch to improve the template.

-- Christian