[Builder] A flatpak in Builder

I have a flatpak that builds successfully using flatpak-builder on the
command line, and I wanted to make a GNOME Builder project out of it.

I pointed Builder at the pre-existing flatpak build folder and ran it
as a Directory project. I filled in a couple of details in Build
Preferences and it happily built most of the submodules until it
needed a patch from the patches subfolder that seems to be expected
a couple of levels below where it is now. Is there a way for Builder to
know patches/ is in the same folder as the manifest?

Thanks,

Mike