[Builder] 3.28 Planning

Today would be a great day to add your ideas for 3.28 to the Roadmap¹.

Give it a short title and a blurb about how it should work. No promises for 3.28, but the more comprehensive ideas we have, the better things turn out.

If you don't have write access to the wiki, email me privately with your username on wiki.gnome.org and I'll add you to the trusted editors group.

There are plenty of features already in Builder that could use polishing and robustness improvements, so feel free to add those paper-cuts too.

-- Christian

¹ https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder/Roadmap