Re: [Builder] Is there any way for code folding in editor

On 09/07/2017 07:27 AM, Sumit Murari wrote:
I’m new up here, playing with gnome-builder. Is there any way for
code folding available up there.

We do not currently have code folding integrated into Builder. The early design thought was that our time was better spent writing good code navigation tools.

If someone is interested in adding that feature, it can probably be cribbed from Tepl to some degree.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/tepl/tree/tepl/tepl-fold-region.c

-- Christian