[Builder] how to use gnome-builder with jhbuild

Hi,

I work on a patch for epiphany and I have the installed jhbuild environment, I would like to try out gnome-builder in order to see if it could be helpful. I work with neovim + pseudo terminal and when I want to make some modifications, I go to jhbuid/checkouck/the_project_name and I create a new branch, I do my modifications then I build and test with

- jhbuild buildone the_project_name
- jhbuild run the_project_name

How does it work with gnome-builder, what is the classical "workflow" ? is gnome-builder can work with jhbuild ?
I could not find any information.

regards.

cedlemo