Re: [Builder] Autocompletion c++

On 02/01/2017 08:56 PM, Pavlo Solntsev wrote:
How can I manually rebuild ctags with parameters? I saw in source code
some parameters were provided. I would be useful if we can see a
massage in status bar "ctags was updated" if buidler does this
automatically.

It updates with a 10 seconds delay after a save. Since we always try to
keep things up to date, having a status message isn't very useful. For
debugging, try running with more verbosity to get more information using
-vvvv (the last v is only useful if you've compiled with --enable-tracing).

We do not currently have a way to alter the ctags parameters. But if you
are using autotools, we don't run the ctags command anyway. We defer to
"make ctags" to perform the tags generation.

-- Christian