[Builder] Autocompletion c++

Hi,
I reported this as bug some time ago. It was resolved but I still have
some strange behavior. I started gtkmm project from default template.

Gtk::HeaderBar object defined as private. In constructor I am trying to
see some methods of that object but it is recognized as int type in
pop-up menu. I tried refresh project but no luck. I use *.hpp and *.cpp
extensions to avoid any confusion with C files. The situation was
resolved after builder had been restarted. I use ctags and clang for
completion.

I use 3.22.4-1  version from up-to-day Debian testing.

Another question.
How can I manually rebuild ctags with parameters? I saw in source code
some parameters were provided. I would be useful if we can see a
massage in status bar "ctags was updated" if buidler does this
automatically.

-Pavlo.