Re: [Builder] Future Java support...?

On 03/24/2016 02:50 AM, Giovanni 'ItachiSan' Santini wrote:

I am really interested in GNOME Builder, as it seems nicely built and
with lot of interesting stuff. Also, I use already a Java IDE which is
kinda heavy, as it is written in Java itself.
I would like to know what is the actual status considering Java support
(autocompletion, building and else) and if there is something planned
for the future.

I don't think any of the core Builder contributors have plans for Java.
If someone were to step up and do that work, we'd be happy to include it.

-- Christian