Re: [Builder] gnome-builder 3.20.0

On 03/22/2016 08:11 PM, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
May you can add xdg-app information to use this application
immediately after it is available. At the same time may is a good
idea to release it in xdg-app same day as for tarballs.

We currently have two reasons I'm not heavily pushing the Xdg-App
version of Builder as "the version to get".

1) Terminals are spawned inside the run-time, meaning that you see an OS
that may not be what you expect (e.g. your host system). I'd like both
to be possible.

2) Creating an Xdg-App is an important part of our story going forward,
and Xdg-Apps are not currently recursive. Meaning we would need helpers
external to the run-time to help setup and build projects within a
potentially alternate run-time.

-- Christian