Re: [Builder] Fwd: Launch Builder in Markdown mode

On 09/16/2015 06:56 AM, Martín Cigorraga wrote:

[ WISH ] By the way, another thing I would like to point out since
Builder is in it's early stages is the possibility to include extensive
support for key bindings as I noted that several parts of the interface
are only accessible with the mouse.

If you are running from git, you can use ctrl+shift+? to bring up the
shortcuts window. Many things were available with shortcuts, but we
didn't have the means to make them visible to users.

Of course, we can always do better here. I'd love for someone to own
this feature. Keybindings are still a bit painful to abstract in Gtk.

-- Christian