Re: [Builder] Fwd: Launch Builder in Markdown mode

On 09/15/2015 08:12 PM, Martín Cigorraga wrote:
Is there a way to launch Builder with the Markdown editor layout?

I recently started blogging and the tool I use to create my posts, a
static website generator, calls for an external browser so I would love
to be able to use Builder as my Markdown editor -- with the preview
panel enabled by default.

Hi Martín,

Today, we do not have a way to do this.

However, I would like to see us gain a feature that can synchronously run Builder so that we can be an $EDITOR capable editor. We could build on top of that to add "--markdown" or something.

The technical difficulty at the moment is that we are project based, and implicitly determining the project is rather difficult.

-- Christian