Re: [Builder] Find/replace implememtation

Those do indeed look nice. I'll defer to your judgment.

Below you already selected one I think.

However, that means if we want to reuse that code (and I presume we
do), we need to create a GtkSourceBuffer for every file we want to
search/replace. It's not quite as bad as opening a new view for each
file, but we will want to make sure to disable highlighting and other
background content parsing that typically happens in GSV.

Hmm, that's indeed costly. In order to reuse the code this need a bit
of thinking

This would be nice. Unfortunately many developer systems wont have a
gutter to draw on with the new overlay scrollbars. What should we do
in that case? Maybe we should just use a GtkSourceGutterRenderer on
the GTK_TEXT_WINDOW_RIGHT? Maybe we burn another couple pixels on the
left?

We could use the same left gutter, and use a different icon.

The nice thing about attaching it to the GbEditorFrame is that you
know exactly which TextView to advance as you move through the buffer.
If you do it on the GbEditorView, you'll have to keep track of which
frame was last focused.

My mistake, I thought GbEditorView contained just one GbSourceView,
like GbEditorFrame does.

I rather like the inline design
which would lend well to attaching to the GbEditorView (even if
it requires a little more hand-wavy tracking of the focused frame).

Hmmm, the inline one could be attached to GbEditorFrame just as well?
What would be different using GbEditorView (other than the mentioned tracking)?