Re: [Builder] LibIDE Update

On 02/18/2015 06:12 AM, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
By including ide-gjs-script.cpp in libide_1_0_la_public_sources, that
causes Autotools to use the C++ linker. Otherwise this would not work.
See from the build output:

Indeed you are right!

We use a bunch of gconstructor foo in libide, which I thought uses the
same infrastructure as static constructors. Any insight on that?

So far, there haven't been any issues, but I haven't integrated things
that deep yet. I really want to avoid anyone having to create a .cpp
when using LibIDE. Perhaps if ide.c (where we register all our types and
have the gconstructor init code) was cpp it would wire that up?

-- Christian