Re: [Builder] Pointers for beginner.

On 12/16/2015 06:04 AM, Debarshi Dutta wrote:
If anyone could provide some pointers as to how to proceed ,I would
gladly look into it.

We're still in our wild-west days, so the best answer is probably, start
digging through the code until you find something interesting. There are
bugs in every file, I guarantee it :)

Also, if there is something you'd like to see implemented, there is
definitely lots of missing pieces. Pick something and we can help you
get started.

Is the mailing list a good place to ask such beginner level questions
or should I post such questions only in the IRC?

IRC is probably the easiest since there are usually a handful of us
around to answer questions.

Thanks for trying things out!

-- Christian