Re: [Builder] getting started / jhbuild

On 14.12.15 17:38, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
The output from a repeat run is athttps://paste.gnome.org/ppxeypqnq.

I tried diffing it, but it appears the output isn't always in the same
order, so not much use. As a rough proxy, piped in to wc -l,
subsequent runs are always 163 lines implying the same packages are
still recognised as needing installation.
You have to install packages listed from 37 to 154 line. I'm not sure I can help you with fedora-specific problems, maybe someone else heads up.