Re: [Builder] getting started / jhbuild

On 14.12.15 15:10, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hello,
Hi,

I'm interested in contributing to Builder, but I'm having a bit of
trouble getting it built with jhbuild on my machine (Fedora 23).

I've followed the instructions on
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder/Contribute, but each time I run
jhbuild build gnome-builder, I get a 'Required system dependencies not
installed. Install Using the command 'jhbuild sysdeps --install'...'
error.

Running that command retrieves around 70 dependencies that need
installing, says 'installed', but I still get the same error when I
try to build Builder.

I was hoping someone might have some idea about the cause (and fix) of
this - I don't really want to try and track down and install all those
dependencies manually.
Could you please specify your distribution and pastebin/attach your "jhbuild sysdeps --install" output?

Thanks,

Jon