[Builder] 3.18 progress

Hi everyone!

I'm finally back and settled from moving and GUADEC and looking to do a
final sprint before we get to 3.18.

It's a good time to be submitting bugs you want to see fixed. I also
have some larger features that will land before 3.18, which means we
won't be adhering to the UI/string freeze.

I know this adds extra burden to our translators, but it's something we
need to do to keep momentum. We won't be able to do this forever, so I
think it is important that we do so now.

Cheers!

-- Christian