[Builder] Git project file open

I realize this is all a work in progress but the one thing I found lacking that would allow me to use gnome-builder was file open searching.  I would be nice when I open up a file in a git directory for all the files in the git manifest to become searchable with the search widget.

Ideally gnome-builder would learn which git projects I edit files in and provide a way for me to turn off/on searching in those projects.  I have a tendency to work on one to three git projects at a time. Sometimes it is helpful to search cross project and sometimes I want to focus on just a few or just one of the projects.

Anyway, great work. I'm happy to contribute to design and specification discussions in the short term. My use case isn't directed at GNOME development nor are they contrary to that goal. I'm going to pass my involvement by my HR and perhaps I will be able to contribute patches in the future.

--
J5