Re: Lock drive

"Lelouch the Kid (?)" <flapjack0724 gmail com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I have some doubts on how the "lock
drive" works on brasero.
I work on a project of a diagnostic software. I work on the optical drive
part and I need to implement a lock drive command to lock the tray while
the tests are being done.
I didn't really know how to do this on linux, then a saw that brasero have
a 'lock drive' that works really well.
If you guys could explain to me how the lock drive works and how can I do
that, I would be eternally grateful.

Just call

        cdrecord -lock

See ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)