Glad to read that Brasero has a maintainer again

Hi,

i read that Joshua Lock took over maintainance of Brasero.

Being the developer of libburn and libisofs i want to offer
any help with using these libraries.

Currently there is a complaint at users lists fedoraproject org
that Brasero would not do Blu-ray.
  "The state of blu-ray burning in linux is terrible"
  https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2013-July/438922.html
I only could advise to use the command line backends (and slightly
complain that i have no idea how to contact a Brasero maintainer
who would care for that).
  https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2013-July/439016.html

I myself cannot easily get to a contemporary Brasero runtime, because
my system is too old for all the new Gnome stuff (still on fvwm2).
But you may forward any user problems to me, which deal with the
burn backends. Be it cdrecord, wodim, growisofs, or libburn.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas