Re: Burning a CD from Python

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Luis Medinas <lmedinas gnome org> wrote:
> Well this is true... Brasero gobject-introspection won't let you do
> more than this.
> To burn the disc you have to use the GUI.

Thank you all for the quick answers. I'll be looking around for python
libraries for that. I was also exploring nautilus-burn for python, but
it also seems outdated or something similar since the package was
removed from Debian. If anyone here knows the whereabouts of that
library, I'd be glad to read, but I'll also be opening my own thread
there.

Thanks again.

David E. Narváez