Re: Nikolai Cassanova: Continuously problems with brasero 2.32.1 for ubuntu 11.04

Okay but i don't understand what you mean, do you want me to un-install libburn and then install cdrtools b/c i went to your ftp link for cdrecord/alpha and downloaded  cdrtools 3.01a05.tar gz and tried to run via terminal and got errors, is there any other way to get libburn off and to have only cdrtools managing brasero?

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Joerg Schilling <Joerg Schilling fokus fraunhofer de> wrote:
Nikolai Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com> wrote:

> Hi, I still can not burn anything with brasero 2.32.1 on my ubuntu 11.04
> laptop, the recent problem keeps coming up which is that libburn keeps
> getting an error as you can see here in the brasero session log:

Try to use cdrtools instead of libburn. Cdrtools will give you at least usefull
error messages in case something else prevents burning.

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/

Make sure to use the original software....

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
      js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)

--
Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova

University At Albany, State University of New York

Bachelors of Science in Biology

Email: NCassanova11 gmail com

Phone: 347-948-4317