Re: Nikolai Cassanova: Continuously problems with brasero 2.32.1 for ubuntu 11.04

Nikolai Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com> wrote:

> Hi, I still can not burn anything with brasero 2.32.1 on my ubuntu 11.04
> laptop, the recent problem keeps coming up which is that libburn keeps
> getting an error as you can see here in the brasero session log:

Try to use cdrtools instead of libburn. Cdrtools will give you at least usefull
error messages in case something else prevents burning.

Make sure to use the original software....

 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)
       joerg schilling fokus fraunhofer de (work) Blog: