Re: Nikolai Cassanova: Continuously problems with brasero 2.32.1 for ubuntu 11.04

Nikolai Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com> wrote:

> First I would like to say thanks for the help Luis and Joerg and to let you
> know about the progress i have made so far with both of your advices.
> Following Luis advice on installing dconf-editor and going into the editor
> and changing the priorities for wodim and libburn, I finally got brasero to
> actually burn a disc, the only problem now is that as it was burning the
> data files to the dvd, it stopped at around 50% and then went to its second
> checksum reading and was basically telling me that the disc had been
> completely burned.  Which it was not as it stopped at 50% burning, the
> brasero-session log file is here showing what happened:

You did not use cdrtools but growisofs and it failed at 64% IIRC.

please try again with cdrtools.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)