Re: Nikolai Cassanova: Continuously problems with brasero 2.32.1 for ubuntu 11.04

Nikolai Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com> wrote:

> Okay but i don't understand what you mean, do you want me to un-install
> libburn and then install cdrtools b/c i went to your ftp link for
> cdrecord/alpha and downloaded  cdrtools 3.01a05.tar gz and tried to run via
> terminal and got errors, is there any other way to get libburn off and to
> have only cdrtools managing brasero?

>From your text it is not possible to understand whether you did run cdrecrord
or not. If you did and got errors, you should give the information you have.
Otherwise nobody can help you.

Jörg

--
 EMail:joerg schily isdn cs tu-berlin de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       js cs tu-berlin de                (uni)