Re: brasero 2.28.3 reports permission error after burning

On 11:00 Sat 29 May     , Philippe Rouquier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This message means that another process is accessing the drive while brasero
> backend (here readom) is trying to get an exclusive access. It could be
> nautilus, ..., or maybe brasero itself (and it would be a bug). The best way to
Yes I think it should be nautilus, since I kept nautilus down while
burning again and this time the error message was gone.
> know that is to run in a console "lsof /dev/sr0".
I would try it if I met this error message again, but sorry I couldn't
test it now because I am short of CD-R discs.... Thank you very much.