Re: Cant seem to find an option to make multiple copies of same project.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Bruce Bartlett <bruce hlalaphansi net> wrote:
> I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but there doesn't appear to be a way
> to specify the number of copies required. So I wanted to produce exam CD's
> for all the pupils within a dance class, but was unable to specify the
> number of copies.

At the end of the burn session, brasero asks you if you want to make
another copy. Since burning, say, 30 cds is not an unattended process
(at the end of each burn you need to reload the tray), wouldn't the
existing functionality be sufficient?

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team